To contribute to the nation and the world through excellence in scientific and technical education and research; to serve as a valuable resource for industry and society; and remain a source of pride for all Nepalese
- To generate new knowledge via engaging in cutting-edge research and to promote academic growth by offering state-of-the-art under graduate, post graduate programs.
- To identify, based on an informed perception of Nepalese, regional and global needs, areas of specialization upon which the college can concentrate.
- To undertake collaborative projects which offer opportunities for long – term interaction with academic excellence.
- To develop human potential to its fullest extent so that intellectually capable and imaginatively gifted can emerge in a range of professions.
- To produce engineering human resources in the field of engineering from bachelor to master levels in the various engineering disciplines.
- To conduct different types of research studies, conferences and seminars in the issues of national interests on engineering sectors with mobilizing wide partnership.
- To provide necessary technical and consultancy services as demanded by the Government of Nepal, private sectors, NGOs and INGOs.
- Academic integrity and accountability.
- Respect and tolerance for the views of every individual.
- Attention to issues of national relevance as well as of global concern.
- Breadth of understanding, including knowledge of the human sciences.
- Appreciationto intellectual excellence and creativity.
- An unfettered spirit of exploration, rationality and enterprise.